No workplace is exempt from accidents. And since you can’t guarantee an accident will never take place in your workplace, it is important to know how to properly handle accidents when they occur. This program is designed to equip you with the information you need to understand why accidents occur in your workplace and how to avoid similar occurrences in the future.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Steps in the Accident Investigation Process
- Techniques for Collecting the Facts
- How to Review the Facts to Find the Cause
- How to Implement Corrective Measures
- The Correct Way to Document Findings and Actions
- The Importance of Following-Up on Accidents