This program is designed to heighten awareness about this important issue. The training video portrays an employee receiving a post-exposure evaluation at an occupational clinic and is filled with compelling arguments for the importance of taking the proper precautionary measures against exposure.
You Will Learn:
- The Definition of Bloodborne Pathogens
- The Methods of Transmission
- Overview of the Most Common Bloodborne Diseases
- Information on Universal Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment
- Proper Clean-up Procedures for Contaminated Surfaces or Equipment