This program is designed to help you conduct a training session to ensure that employees recognize that they are professional drivers and need to operate vehicles with professional attitudes and professional defensive-driving skills.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to do these things:
- Recognize that they are professional drivers.
- Make driving decisions from a professional point of view.
- Identify the driving risks they take and the rewards they expect to get by taking those risks.
- Understand that unsafe driving can result from both action and inaction.
- Recognize the conscious and unconscious risks they take.
- Avoid accidents by using defensive-driving skills.