Using clear examples, this program illustrates how to identify and correct the hazardous areas in your workplace. Machine safeguarding is a simple concept that, when put to effective use, can prevent numerous accidents and save multiple dollars. This program illustrates the importance of machine safeguarding and outlines the steps you need to take to implement an effective safeguarding system.
You Will Learn:
- The Types of Hazards and How to Control Them
- Effective Safeguarding Methods
- Types of Guards and Devices
- Location/Distance Safeguarding
- Feeding and Ejecting Safeguarding