This program is designed to provide your employees with the basics of respiratory protection. Designed to meet the OSHA respiratory protection standard, the program alerts employees to the importance of protecting their respiratory systems and provides them with helpful tips for maintaining and properly using respirators.
You Will Learn:
- The Two Major Types of Respiratory Hazards
- The Various Types of Respirators
- How to Select the Proper Respirator
- Information About Medical Evaluations
- How to Properly Fit and Use a Respirator
- How to Clean, Disinfect, and Properly Store Respirators